Wednesday, November 7, 2012

27th Episode

Sapna - First time Felt Sapna made some sense when she spoke about Sampat Maafi issue and spoke polietly with Sallu Bhai .

Salman- I did not like the  way you tease Sidhu whatever it is even  I dont like when he always lectures but still we respect him right so chill.

Sampat - Ye baat kuch hajam nahi hui that you lied.. kuch tau daal main kaala hai ..Bigg boss had to make that fake caller to clear things.. hmmm.. Kuch tau khichdi hai.. I think Bigg Boss tricked Sampat as she is a very strong lady I dont think she misunderstood or played Gharvale like this .So I feel Bigg Boss is trying to manipulate here again.

Aseem - Assen I love you man even if you support Sapna still I like you very much.

Sallu Bhai - KYa ho gaya hai bidu aapko..itna personal ho gaye ho and touchy bhi..Why dont you teas epeople like "Urvashi " just beacuse she shows respect to you by Saying Salman bhai n all ..this does not make her right.. she does lot of stupidity which you ignore and saara rashan Sapna ans Sidhu pe.. Not fair.


No comments:

Post a Comment