Thursday, November 1, 2012

BIGG BOSS SEASON 6



I have been watching this Bigg Boss since day 1.. and I have never been this frustrated. and my frustration is at the peak right now.. So today after watching episode 24th of  Bigg boss season 6 , I decided to put all my thoughts on paper and then on this Blog...I am not a writer or a critique I am just a layman person ..I am gona write what I think and when I think about this freaking Daily Soap..no fancy language or extra ordinary words..straight from my mouth whatever comes out gona be written here...there will be so many grammatical mistakes and bad bad spellings so bear with me and dont pull your hair..next post going to be about the show..I am gona address the post to the related people and if or ever they see this blog they can just search their name or search 'TO ALL ' and read what I have to say about them.

Hope this will help me geting out my irritation for this show and I can sleep peacfully .

No comments:

Post a Comment